Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Germans welcome immigrants

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Germans welcome immigrants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Germans welcome immigrants   Germans welcome immigrants - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:03 pm

9/12

That's why I'm getting a passport card , I found out about it last
                   month cost $55.00 , my passport was due last year and I have had
                   8 passports even before I drove, they wanted for renewal $125-
                   that's outrageous, I think thias country should automatically give
                   their citizens a National ID Card with your Info that way they know
                   if you get on a plane or whatever you are legit...But many Americans
                   are dumb ! The Govt. already knows all about you, I've been finger
                   printed and photographed for the Justice Dept. when I worked at The
                   Metropolitan Museum Of Art, if you didn't do it, you didn't get the job !

Cheers.........Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om

Germans welcome immigrants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: