Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

First Female Hispanic For President 2016

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

First Female Hispanic For President 2016 Empty
PostSubject: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:20 pm

4/8

Our Gov. of New Mexico should run for President in 2016, she would
be the first female Hispanic to be President...Run Susana Run

Cheers..Joe

First Female Hispanic For President 2016 Susann10
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 pm

With all the running and those who have yet to announce, I wonder if they will be bumping into each other.  As for woman or man, it really doesn't matter about the sex of the candidate so long as they are competent.  Sarah Palin is an example of having the sex one may desire but with a severe lack of competence.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:18 pm

4/8

Don't talk to me about Palin " DIP STICK !."
                                 I like Susana because she acts like a lady,
                                 I have never heard her yell at anyone or
                                 get nasty, I read Hillary is desperate now 
                                 her people told her keep Bill in the 
                                 background, no big rallies, only homey type
                                 small rallies......

Cheers  Joe
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Honestly, I don't care who's in the president's chair, so long as they do their job and serve the people that they were hired to represent, and not themselves.  That's what bother's me the most about politics, nearly everyone seems to be in it for themselves, and no one else.

Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:35 pm

4/8

I read once that all politicians, Congressmen, Senators, President, Vice-resident should
  take a test on The Constitution but not know it's this document until they take the test, if they
  don't get a 98% passing grade they don't get the job , I know I'm a dreamer. I did hear this many
 years ago when Ross Perot wanted to run , he said anytime Congress wants to make a bill or do 
 anything the American public has to vote on it with sixty days, if they vote no then Congress can't
 do it period, I also believe that their paid way too much I believe $175,000- one new Congressman
had the gall when another Congressman wanted to make a bill that they take a pay cut ! He almost
had a stroke, I can't live on less than that, we'll excuse me I know people who are forced to live on
$15,000- a year and their retired .......Time to change things..

Cheers..Joe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:21 am

DMPierson makes a valid point.  It doesn't matter who sits in the chair so long as they do the job they were elected to do.  I also agree with you Joe.  I think that a competency test should be required of anyone in Government.  We the people need to be assured that those who govern are capable.  The person who has access to the Red Button that could lead us into a nuclear war should be certified as sane.  As usual, money is the play maker and money is power.  That power can kill.  Killing is not always by manufactured weapons and starvation does not always apply to lack of food.  Living requires the means to survive.   Cutting SS, cutting Food Stamps, etc., is the beginning a a slow death.  When a person loses self-esteem, the process of death has begun.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 am

4/9

Here..Here Abe for Vice-President or I hear We still have National Treasuer available and oh yes The Supreme Court should be no more than 8 years, six from each party, now that's fair.

Cheers..Joe,,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:27 am

Joe, I wouldn't want any high profile job in government. I have too many skeletons.  I think Joe Biden is an example of what I would do.  He speaks his mind and gets into trouble.  I happen to like him for that in addition to his experience.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 am

4/10

Abe..

Bad News..Just read Hillary is announcing Sunday
                         she's running !  Looks like a good fight..

First Female Hispanic For President 2016 Crowne10
                                                      Cheers..Joe

First Female Hispanic For President 2016 Hillar10
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:39 pm

4/11

Here's our new President 2016...And she's a lady, has class and is a 
                      great politician and she's a woman...

Cheers..Joe..... Very Happy
First Female Hispanic For President 2016 Martin10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Female Hispanic For President 2016   First Female Hispanic For President 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Female Hispanic For President 2016
Page 1 of 1