Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 

Will Dick Cheney ever be prosecuted?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Will Dick Cheney ever be prosecuted?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 am

http://warisacrime.org/cheneycrimes
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 15659
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Will Dick Cheney ever be prosecuted?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:11 am

They seem more likely to prosecute President Obama for trying to avoid war.
Republicans love war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Dick Cheney ever be prosecuted?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 am

You got that right, Alice.  Netanyahu wants war with Iran as previously stated, I think Boehner's visit to Israel was to come up with a scheme to make war with Iran.  Netanyahu has made war with defensless Palestinians killing women and children and I suppose he thinks he's tough.  He is in for a surprise if he thinks he can succeed by attacking Iran.   The worst part of it is that he expects backing from America.  Any action on his part will take us into a war that we don't want.  Iran is not our enemy unless we make it so. 
As for Cheney and Bush, I doubt that they will be prosecuted.  With their money and money-backers, they will buy their way out.  If we claim to be a country of justice, prosecution is needed for violations regardless of one's position.  The world is watching and waiting.  Our credibility is on the line.  At one time America was a beacon for the world to follow.  That beacon light has gone out.  Can it be lit again?  It will depend on how justice is served.  You will note that Bush nor Cheney has made any travel to Europe and I suspect that is in fear that they will be arrested and brought before the International Court of Justice.  So long as they live and justice has not been served, they will have that hanging over their heads, and rightfully so, IMV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Dick Cheney ever be prosecuted?   

Back to top Go down

Will Dick Cheney ever be prosecuted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: