Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Share | 
 

 Let's Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:41 pm

It is boring when no one says anything.  It's like eating with no one talking.  I hate dead air space.  Start a topic that interests you.  Thanks.
Joe say something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 12305
Registration date : 2008-01-11
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:26 pm

We are like an old married couple, Alice. Together, we have discussed just about everything under the sun. We have shared joys and sadnesses, and experienced both on the forum. It has been one hell of a ride!

_________________

Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Shelagh wrote:
We are like an old married couple, Alice. Together, we have discussed just about everything under the sun. We have shared joys and sadnesses, and experienced both on the forum. It has been one hell of a ride!
You can say that again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:12 pm

But, I have been married 47+ years and Hubby and I still talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8586
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:14 pm

We've lost some of those that kept things controversial - and controversy electrifies a forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:40 pm

What shall we argue about?   I am ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8154
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Age : 68
Location : Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 pm

3/8

                       I have one that will get everyone's goose..

                                  " Hillary Gate..."   E Mail Scandal  

                                  Democrats looking for new 2016 for
                       president, I just hope it isn't big mouth Biden !

                                                          Cheers.........Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 10220
Registration date : 2008-01-26
Age : 78
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Joe, I would be pleased if Job biden became President.  That is one man that says what he thinks and one who is also intelligent.  He was selected as Obama's running mate because of his knowledge and capability.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8154
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Age : 68
Location : Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:28 am

3/9

                                             Biden ?????????????????????????

                                             Cheers.......................Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 73
Location : San Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:54 am

Yes,let's.

Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:09 am

Abe F. March wrote:
Joe, I would be pleased if Job biden became President.  That is one man that says what he thinks and one who is also intelligent.  He was selected as Obama's running mate because of his knowledge and capability.
I want  Biden too--love his  wit, honesty and teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 73
Location : San Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:28 am

I don't know. He's kind of old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8154
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Age : 68
Location : Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 am

3/9

                                Biden is too old ! Opens his mouth the wrong way-saying dumb
  things, time for him and others to retire.....Hillary is a liar and a manipulator, always
  in scandals expecting her people to clean ujp her mess and noobody wants the 
  biggest leftist, social democrat, communist Warren, she's a bigger leftist than Fidel
  Castro....So what do we have left ? No one, not one democrat who is in the middle
  or has the " Balls," to confront other democrats........

                                                        Cheers....Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8586
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 am

I think we need to change the Supreme Court judges from serving as long as they wish.  They are too old to make the decisions that affect every citizen.

We certainly need to throw out most of the Senate and a lot of the House as they are certainly too old to be making decisions.

Then let's go abroad.  Many monarchies are run by very old royalty.  Ought to run them out too.

Age is not the issue.  It is a person's ability to stand the grueling pace, the decision-making stress and the grueling campaigns. 

As far as email gate - there's a long line of front runners for president that used their personal emails. 

Biden certainly has the most experience near the presidency and with responsibilities. 

Whoever is in the running for president needs to have a very competent running mate and hopefully one that can share the responsibilities.  It's not a one -person job.  Our president is the monarch, the prime minister, the leader of the party and expected to be a paragon of virtue in  personal life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8154
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Age : 68
Location : Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:35 am

3/9

                        I say 1st woman President is.. Christina Martinez
                        she has three things going for her the 1st Female
                        Governor of New Mexico, She's a woman and Hispanic.
                        Run Chrisitina run...

                                      Cheers..Joe

Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 8154
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Age : 68
Location : Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:47 am

3/9

                 The next female President of the United States 2016 is ?

                                                Cheers.......Joe


Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:42 am

Who is she?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 am

alj wrote:
I don't know. He's kind of old.
I agree.  That is his only drawback
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 am

I don’t like our voting system…I think it’s stupid. Many years ago I was reading an article written by an Englander. He suggest (for all nations) a voting system were those who were given the right to vote had to be qualified in certain areas of,  government, rights, History( of country) and have at least a basic education.

Here in the USA we have people voting who do not qualify in any of the above. We even have people running for office who are no better. The first problem made by stupid people in this country was the Boston tea party…never should have broken off from Mother England.

The Crown would have won the war (they were winning) but France jumped in and helped the stupid people…now the USA is in no better shape than France. The world now has to deal with two stupid countries…France, and the USA. And stupid Obama wants to spread the likes of the USA around the world. I can hear him speaking to the world…”Be like America…you too can have race problems, and stupid people running your country. God bless America.” In a pigs eye.

I keep my Italian passport up to date…I can move to England, and have tea with Shelagh in her garden...or maybe we can sit and watch that TV show, "As time goes by."
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 am

joefrank wrote:
3/9

                 The next female President of the United States 2016 is ?

                                                Cheers.......Joe



I'd vote for her if she goes nude.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 am

Domenic,

 
You came. Thanks!
However I do not think Obama is stupid.
I voted for him and would do so again
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 am

dkchristi wrote:
We've lost some of those that kept things controversial - and controversy electrifies a forum.


Are you electrified now?
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 pm

dkchristi wrote:
I think we need to change the Supreme Court judges from serving as long as they wish.  They are too old to make the decisions that affect every citizen.

We certainly need to throw out most of the Senate and a lot of the House as they are certainly too old to be making decisions.

Then let's go abroad.  Many monarchies are run by very old royalty.  Ought to run them out too.

Age is not the issue.  It is a person's ability to stand the grueling pace, the decision-making stress and the grueling campaigns. 

As far as email gate - there's a long line of front runners for president that used their personal emails. 

Biden certainly has the most experience near the presidency and with responsibilities. 

Whoever is in the running for president needs to have a very competent running mate and hopefully one that can share the responsibilities.  It's not a one -person job.  Our president is the monarch, the prime minister, the leader of the party and expected to be a paragon of virtue in  personal life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:52 pm

alice wrote:
dkchristi wrote:
I think we need to change the Supreme Court judges from serving as long as they wish.  They are too old to make the decisions that affect every citizen.

We certainly need to throw out most of the Senate and a lot of the House as they are certainly too old to be making decisions.

Then let's go abroad.  Many monarchies are run by very old royalty.  Ought to run them out too.

Age is not the issue.  It is a person's ability to stand the grueling pace, the decision-making stress and the grueling campaigns. 

As far as email gate - there's a long line of front runners for president that used their personal emails. 

Biden certainly has the most experience near the presidency and with responsibilities. 

Whoever is in the running for president needs to have a very competent running mate and hopefully one that can share the responsibilities.  It's not a one -person job.  Our president is the monarch, the prime minister, the leader of the party and expected to be a paragon of virtue in  personal life.

When there are openings in the Supreme Court, it is the president in office who picks them. Three who are now on the Supreme Court were put there by Obama...they support what Obama wants.
Mark my word, "Obama will be like Hitler. His A.G. has put all law under the control of the federal gov.
Obama has the power of a dictator. Not many people understand the power Obama has. When his time in office is up, if America is at war with any country, Obama does not have to leave office. In that position he has control over everything in the country, and can put congress out of business.  If you don’t think things are bad, Google this in your search bar. “Fema has built over 380 concentration camps in America.”  It is also against the Constitution to have foreign troops on U.S.  soil with their weapons…tanks etc. They are here.  Troops from Russia, and China…on every major base in America. American troops will not shoot Americans. Those from Russia, and China will.
The deal in Fergusion MO was used to start the race card, so the federal Gov could take control of the police across the country. The blacks were used by a black president.  Al Sharpton has been to the White House(as an adviser to Obama)  57 times.  Why does he not have to pay the $4,000,000 he owes the IRS? Because he is doing what Obama wants. This country is done…The Bible says the eight world power would fall over night. America is the eight world power.
People in this country are stupid. The media does what the Gov says. Why? because the Gov is the one who controls who has a
license...does anybody smell the coffee?
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
avatar

Number of posts : 15294
Registration date : 2008-10-22
Age : 69
Location : Redmond, WA

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:07 pm

I don't agree with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: