Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The coming race war in America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

The coming race war in America Empty
PostSubject: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:17 am

This was written by a black man in 1996. It explains the events which are now taking place.  A very different view.

WashingtonPost.com: The Coming Race War in America: A Wake-up ...

www.washingtonpost.com/.../books/chap1/comingracewar.htm Cached
Go to Chapter One Section • Go to Book World's Review. The Coming Race War in America A Wake-up Call By Carl T. Rowan. Chapter One: America's Violent Decline
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Domenic, that is an amazing piece.  Actually, if he hadn't identified himself as a black person, it could have been written by any concerned citizen.  It was a summary with facts that pretty much damn everyone for the mess we are in with racial issues.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.  It took a long time to read it, but I did.  I have a friend who regularly sends me hate mail of the type mentioned in the article about how one race or another is ruining the U.S. or it's the poor, etc. I know it's a mantra fed to the vulnerable.

One issue he missed I think is the underlying fear - fear of a way of life disappearing because white men will no longer be in control.  That fact is inevitable, but they wish to hold back the wave.  Just as the Islamist fanatics wish to keep girls and women uneducated and destroy non-Islam people.  Funny, how we see their faults but not our own.

I would like to see a rebuttal to the article as I am sure many of those mentioned would have arguments though he stated many of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Dk,
I'm white, and many years ago I put prejudice behind me. I do understand all people are equal. It is true there are cultures I do not want to live in. I was born, and raised in a white American culture. I have understood always here in America we have many culture. I like parts of some, and parts of others, and some I don't like at all. It has never been a color thing with me. Ferguson MO did prick my feelings. I do not like violence. I see blacks often try to resolve issues with violence, and that disturbs me.

When I started reading this article I thought it was written by a white person. Into the article the writer identified himself as a black man. I stopped reading to look up on him. He was the highest black man in our government, and was shoulder to shoulder with several Presidents. He brings out things I did not know. I now have a very different view on how, and why black people are upset. It is not all their fault. All of us are at fault. Our government is at fault. They are not keeping to what they say anymore than they did with our Native Americans.

I hear white people saying things like, “If you want a better life, train your kids right,” and stuff like that…to me it sounds like they are saying, “We want your kids to act like white kids.” This whole thing is not about color, it is about culture. I do not believe black people have identified with their culture yet. The young lacks are lost in a world of slave thinking. Made to feel they are less, and have no way out. They are good people, and good people who have no way out will fight, especially when they don’t know what the issue is. I think everyone in America, white, and black should study this article. The man who wrote it had a very good understanding of his time, and ours. I typed his name on You Tube and found a speech he gave. He died in 2000. I wish he was alive today, and a part of our government. It is upsetting to see there is nobody in charge who understands what the author of this article was aware of. As far as the white race losing control, what does it matter who is in control? True there will be a change in culture, but culture even in one race does change over time.We are all members of the human family, and should act like such. But I know it won't happen. We are a little race. A stupid race. And I do believe without Gods laws, we are dead ducks.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:47 pm

12/26
                      Dominic..

I remember 30 years ago or more, a Democratic Politician said the
 reason we give miorities welfare is to keep them down, you know I've thought about that
for years and I believe it, the government is a fraud, and as you said their doing to the 
black people just like they did to the Native Americans. Another thing I don't know if you
know this my step-father was black , yes that's right and I grew up in that era late 1950's
of people giving him dirty looks on the street like saying : " What is that black man doing
with that white child," You see as a kid I remember these things at first I didn't know what
was going on till I got older and this wasn't in the south this was in Brooklyn, New York and
I'll tell you something else he was one of the nicest men you would ever want to meet, I
remember in the mid or late 60's the radical blacks were demanding that all black Americans
have their own country and go back to Africa, we'll when my step-father heard this he looked
at me and said what the hell are these dam fools talking about, I'm not African , I'm an American
and I live in this country and he was a WW2 Vet....I miss him he died in 1995....

Cheers...Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Remember him as you knew him Joe. No man is better than another because of skin color, or for any other reason.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:26 pm

12/26

Dominic...

" Thank You !"  ...The coming race war in America 973110

Cheers..........Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coming race war in America   The coming race war in America Empty

Back to top Go down

The coming race war in America
Page 1 of 1