Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New Author to the site

Go down 
+2
Shelagh
I.Vicente
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I.Vicente

I.Vicente

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-10-21

New Author to the site Empty
PostSubject: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello All,

• My author name is I.Vicente and I just joined this forum to have a place to share with, and learn from, other authors. I am a new author with one published book and another one about to be released on 10/31. They are both memoirs. I won't name them here to avoid "plugging" them. I look forward to being an active participant here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-vicente.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Let us know a bit about you and then "plug away."  You will find lots of places to do that.  Some people just "plug and go."  That doesn't do them much good.  We all help one another once we know a bit about each other.  Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:11 pm

What DK said.  Welcome
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:06 pm

New Author to the site 591890 New Author to the site 591890New Author to the site 591890WELCOME!  New Author to the site 591890New Author to the site 591890New Author to the site 591890
Back to top Go down
I.Vicente

I.Vicente

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi everyone, pardon the delay in responding with a bit about myself, just been busy with final edits on my next book. I am the CEO of a small software consulting business that I founded in 2004 and have been in that industry for over 20 years. My passion, however, has always been writing, so last year I semi- retired from the business to spend more time writing. It has been a thrill writing my first two books, The Courage to Be Different, self published in March of this year, and Divergent Lives, coming out this Friday. I live in New Jersey with my wife and two beautiful daughters. I will post more about my two books and hope they will be read and provide inspiration. Both books are memoirs of my growing up in the boroughs of NYC, from the South Bronx to Queens.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 am

Books sound interesting.
Back to top Go down
I.Vicente

I.Vicente

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:52 am

Thanks for the warm welcome!

You can learn more about me and my books on my website: www.i-vicente.com

The Courage to be Different and Divergent Lives.
Back to top Go down
JadeDragon10

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-10-23

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:12 am

welcome along - i am new to this forum too so thought i would say hello as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Author to the site   New Author to the site Empty

Back to top Go down

New Author to the site
Page 1 of 1