Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Mindscapes Update (Revisited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Mindscapes Update (Revisited) Empty
PostSubject: Mindscapes Update (Revisited)   Mindscapes Update (Revisited) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 am

Mindscapes Update (Revisited) Pvbhklhacsim1rm31389206087320_160x160?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIX7HS5GMZTZONLZQ&Expires=1408323739&Signature=eXv4aJlkG4tLeTZKYJfv8xgKUzA%3D
Mindscapes: Ten Science Fiction and Speculative Fiction Short Stories by Victor D. Lopez (Narrated by Dale M. Wilcox)

There were a number of minor technical issues that needed to be resolved in post-production that resulted in the delay of the audiobook's release. These have now been addressed and the book should be released to Audible, iTunes and Amazon in the next week or two.

I will post links and a sample audio file here as soon as the book is released.  It is a little longer than four and one half hours and I am very pleased with the narrator's (Dale Wilcox) final work. Pricing is, unfortunately, not up to me and will be set by ACX. Paperback and Kindle versions of the book are currently available through Amazon and elsewhere. If I maintain Amazon's distribution of the Kindle version of the book (rather than limiting the Kindle version distribution to Smashwords and its many affiliates--something I am currently considering) then anyone who has purchased the Kindle version will be able to purchase the whispersync audio version at a cut rate price.  Unfortunately, my ACX exclusive distribution agreement will not permit me to make the audiobook available other than through Amazon, Audible and iTunes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Mindscapes Update (Revisited)
Page 1 of 1