Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Word Connections (With poets from around the world)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poeticjaleesa

poeticjaleesa

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Word Connections (With poets from around the world) Empty
PostSubject: Word Connections (With poets from around the world)   Word Connections (With poets from around the world) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 am

Hello all reading this. I'm Jaleesa Soco and I am published in a book called John Lacarbiere's Word Connections found on Amazon.com. This book is chopped full of poets from around the world with different voices and points of view but we all share the common thread and that's a joy for writing. You may just find a poet you never heard about who really rings your bells in this book. Support and thanks. When you go on Amazon.com click in John Lacarbiere Word Connections. It should be the first thing you see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalpoetry.com/home/poems/view/title/color-me-wit
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Word Connections (With poets from around the world) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Connections (With poets from around the world)   Word Connections (With poets from around the world) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:24 pm

I tend not to read much poetry though I have enjoyed specific poems over time. I do think a book of international poets is interesting, though. The more we share across borders the better in my book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Word Connections (With poets from around the world)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Poetry-
Jump to: